donderdag 5 februari 2015

My brain is an asshole

Hi,

Waking up from a dream so vivid you're lost between worlds for a few minutes. Why now dream about you?

You smiled at me and you told me things I didn't really wanted to hear; how he cried out when he came and how he held you when you were sleeping...

I'm sure you're not the woman I remember. I have pages written about how much I've hated you during those days. But all that has been forgotten, replaced by an image that cannot be fullfilled by any woman alive.

Stupid dream. I hadn't even thought about you in weeks and you have the nerve to drop in unannounced?

Next time bring wine.

With love,
Daan.

Het vervolg

Ze zaten naar het scherm te staren. Hij zag dat ze ontroerd was door wat ze las. Onverzadigbaar bleef ze naar beneden scrollen, op zoek naar het vervolg. Maar ze kon het niet vinden, hij wist dat ze het niet zou vinden, simpelweg omdat het nog niet bestond.

Vond je 't mooi? Klik op "Vind ik leuk" en ik vertel je binnenkort een nieuw verhaal.

Hierzo ↑